Construction of the second structure of Vista al Polo apartments has concluded, with only landscaping and roads needing some additional work.
The structure includes 4 new exclusive terraced apartments in a 7.5 acre site overlooking the polo fields at El Desafio, with excellent views of the Patagonian landscape.
The masterplan includes 48 apartments in 10 small structures resembling houses, designed by renowned San Martin de los Andes architect Francisco Amoroso. The small structure design, together with local materials including stone and wood, blend the construction with the existing landscape seamlessly. The apartments offer excellent quality of construction and materials and are friendly with the environment, in accordance with the rest of the El Desafio offerings.
Main rooms have large window pains and decks towards the sunny north and overlook the polo fields and the mountains in the background. Fireplaces, barbeque grills and optional hot tubs are part of the offering.
Two footprints are offered:
- 1 suite bedroom apartments with living room and kitchen
- 2 bedroom apartments with living room and kitchen
- Exterior in wood and stone
- Fireplace in living rooms
- Optional hot tub on exterior decks
- Premium quality Aluminum window frames in black
- Double glassed windows
- Doors, bathroom furniture and kitchen counter in wood.
- Sophisticated Kitchen cabinets and quality appliances and accessories.